Sunday 23 May 2010

Latura's Favourite Six Daily Quests

The following quests Latura completes on a daily basis
  • Dalaran Cooking Daily (The Cooking Trainer inside Dalaran Alliance Inn)
  • Dalaran Fishing Daily (Marcia Chase, Dalaran Fountain)
  • 3x The Oracle Dailies (located at Sholazar Basin, Northrend) 
  • Old Man Barlo Fishing Daily (located at Terokkar Forest, Outland)
The Dalaran Cooking Daily is being completed because I want to get lots of recipe from the Dalaran Cook, so I can cook the fish which I find and maximum out my cooking skill.)

The Dalaran Fishing Daily with Marcia Chase I do simply because I would very much like the "Jeweled Fishing Pole" which is sometimes given away in her "Fishing bag of treasures" when you complete her quest.

I do the three daily Oracle quests because I would very much like the "Mysterious Unhatched Egg" as you can hatch mounts and companions (if you are lucky)

I have started doing the "Old Man Barlow" daily fishing quest as he also gives a "Fishing bag of treasures" although I don't believe that the fishing pole is a part of that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment