Sunday 23 May 2010

First Aid ~ Manual: Heavy Frostweave Bandage

Today I was working on building up Latura's "First Aid", she completed all the trainings and ranks given by the highest First Aid Trainer, then I realised she would not reach 450 skill in First Aid with the simple learnings from the first aid trainer alone.

After researching a little into it I became aware that Latura would require a "Manual: Heavy Frostweave Bandage" to get full "First Aid". I found that "Venture Co. Excavator" and "Venture Co. Ruffian" do sometimes drop this item who are around level 75, and so are no challenge for my character and her pet Turtle "Willy". These mobs are located in the "Sholazar Basin" around the west side of "The Suntouched Pillar" as shown in the screen shot below.



Just so you know I picked up this manual on the fourth kill while farming this item.
The MOB which dropped it was a "Venture Co. Excavator".


I have also heard that many people have great success in finding this manual in Zul'Drak but I do not particularly like that area and find Sholazar Basin much more rewarding as there are plenty of Mining nodes about to pick up on the way. I hope this helps you find your Manual.

No comments:

Post a Comment