Friday 13 April 2012

I have BETA access to Mists of Pandoria

I have been playing world of warcraft for over 5 years now and have purchased the Annual Pass earlier this year. Today I was happy to find a REAL email from Blizzard saying that I have been given a BETA tester position for their new and upcoming expansion pack "Mists of Pandaria".

I am currently installing the game client which will take quite a long time even with my 10mb Broadband connection as its round about 20 gb in size. 

Here are some screenshots: 

7 comments:

  1. lucky you I'm still waiting, i ve been playing almost 2 months

    ReplyDelete
  2. when will they give me mine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they send them out in bulk batches, the longer you have been playing the sooner you will be accepted.

      Delete
  3. i really would like beta, will you give me yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YarisCloseQuartermasterSunday, 10 June, 2012

      you're a cheeky one. you know its against blizzard rules to share accounts, I'm sure the answer will be no!

      Delete
  4. YarisCloseQuartermasterSunday, 10 June, 2012

    i got mine through a week ago. took me 2 days to download, but now its running great.
    i use an iMac to play it though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoo i got mine a few days ago. I'm glad to be in the pandaria beta club

    ReplyDelete