Friday 1 June 2012

Mount Spotlight: Spectral Gryphon

I managed to convince one of my friends to buy a month subscription for World of Warcraft and I was awarded with several gifts, one being the "Spectral Gryphon". Its an amazingly beautiful Gryphon which is still quite rare to see around the World of Warcraft.

As a note, you have to go into your battle.net account and allocate the mount to one specific character that you have. You do not get this mount for all your characters unlike the ones you buy from the Blizzard Store itself.

I love collecting mounts and to me the Spectral Gryphon is something very special! Its transparent blue body and beautiful wings are just amazing to watch. The Spectral Gryphon is highly rated by myself and its right up there in my favourite world of warcraft mounts with the Spectral Steed.

Its really fun to fly around Stormwind the number of whispers commenting on the mount itself are sometimes overwhelming, mostly positive. Obviously negative comments are also given by players of World of Warcraft who are jealous and want it for themselves. Some not so bright players even ask to buy the mount even though its not tradable.

If you have found this post useful or have any further questions please feel free to comment below and I will update the page with the information that you require. 



6 comments:

  1. I love the Spectral Gryphon, its a great mount to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FiftyPlus_HarkSunday, 10 June, 2012

    This is super cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. SomethingSpectralSunday, 10 June, 2012

    oooh shiny! i like the spectral mounts they look ace

    ReplyDelete
  4. i convinced my brother to join for a few months. took me a while to figure out how to add the mount to my account, but you helped!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quote from page: you have to go into your battle.net account and allocate the mount to one specific character that you have. You do not get this mount for all your characters unlike the ones you buy from the Blizzard Store itself.

      Delete
    2. Yeah i know, i figured it out like i said

      Delete