Thursday 3 June 2010

Sick of loud Gun noises?

If like me you are quite sick and tired of the loud default World of Warcraft gun shot sounds well there is a very quick and simple alternative which I personally use myself as I play the game using iPhone headphones and the sharpness and loudness of any Gun used on WOW is simply horrific for me.



The addon I have found is called "Gun Silencer" which is avaliable for download at Curse.com.
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/silencer.aspx


Addon Description:

There are a few Gun Silencer mods that replace Blizzard's ear deafening default gun sounds, and most of the ones I have found weren't very high quality. So I decided to make my own, with HI-DEF silencer recordings.
Included in this mod is the following:
- 1 Silenced Gun Shot (M4A1 Carbine)
- 3 Unique Reload Sounds

Installation is simple; Extract the .ZIP and copy the extracted files into your World of Warcraft's "DATA" Folder. For example;
\World of Warcraft\Data\

This mod is client side only, and DOES NOT alter any of Blizzard's sound files. It simply overrides the default sounds and plays the mod's sound files instead.This mod works for guns only, and can be used for other classes as well, as long as you are able to use a gun.
Enjoy. 
(Above Addon Description Provided byTalizman_Addons)

No comments:

Post a Comment