Monday 27 August 2012

Armoury goes free & Lil' Xt Companion a gift from Blizzard


Battle.net Warcraft Armory has gone free

This morning I received an email from Blizzard which had informed me that since in the past I have purchased a month subscription to the WoW armoury remote and now they have made all the features of the Armoury free to use (including auction house buying/selling/collecting gold earnings) they have given me a cute little robot companion.




Past subscribers to the Armoury Remote get a free Lil'Xt

Obviously I was very sceptical at first as there are many scam and phishing wow emails floating about. However I copied the item code that they provided me with. And logged into my Battle.net account (I did not click the link in the email just in case) and to my astonishment the email was not a fake.

I was given the Lil Xt companion and the bonus of the full features of the Armoury being FREE!

Lil' xt

No comments:

Post a Comment