Saturday 17 December 2011

Hunters Pet Highlight:

Unusual Hunter Pet Cat
While aimlessly wandering around the Dwarven District of Stormwind, I caught sight of a somewhat unusual hunter pet. It appears to be some kind of Technicolor cat.

Preparation – where are we going?

The owner of the pet informed me, very kindly, that it came from “Eversong Woods”, now I want to see if I can find this interesting looking feline, and tame it to call my own.
Eversong Woods is the north-most point of the main land of Eastern Kingdoms, located north of Ghostlands. (Please note I am not using any guides to locating this pet).

Finding a way to Eversong Woods.

If you don't have the flight path to Ghostlands then the best way I found to reach “Eversong Woods” is by flying up to Eastern Plaguelands, then going through the portal at the most north point of Eastern Plaguelands through to the Ghostlands.

If you do have the flight path to Ghostlands then fly there from your nearest flight master.
One you are in Ghostlands continue north, you need to run straight through Ghostlands (you cannot fly) then running through to the next zone to the north –“Eversong Woods”.
Springpaw Stalker

Where to find this beast?

After 30 minutes or so of looking for a animal that I didn't even know the name of I came across an area with the kitty which I was looking for. They are known as the “Springpaw Stalker”.
Below is a map which I have taken from my screenshots showing the location clearly of where I found the “Springpaw Stalker”.
Springpaw Stalker Location Map

The beast has been tamed

I selected a “Springpaw Stalker” to tame, they are only level 6-7 and so are very easy to trap and tame, therefore call your very own.
Springpaw Stalker Hunter Pet
I hope that you have enjoyed this guide to finding this unusual pet. I believe that it is unusual for any Alliance Hunter to own this pet as it is only obtainable in a dense Hoard area, and cannot be found in any alliance areas of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment