Tuesday 26 July 2011

WoW Macros: Smart aspect switch–Hunter Macro



I myself have some knowledge in basic coding, I do not claim to be a whizz at this stuff but I have the general understanding of what basic languages require and the structure of the context in which the functions are used.

So to make my life easier I wanted to make a quick macro to switch between two different hunter aspects. Simple you may think… this one is smart, it detects which aspect is already open and changes it to the other one… so

Smart Switch: Aspect of the Cheetah to Aspect of the Hawk and vice versa.

Basic Description: Detects which aspect is running (cheetah or hawk) and then changes to the one that is not active.
#Smart Aspect Switch by www.simplywarcraft.com
/run if Aspect of the Cheetah is true then
/cast Aspect of the Hawk
/end
/run if Aspect of the Hawk is true then
/cast Aspect of the Cheetah
/end
Not bad for a girl! (Must not be re-distributed on any other website thanks)
Please view my video below to see it working.
Video showing “Smart Aspect Switch” macro working.

No comments:

Post a Comment