Friday 15 July 2011

Mount Spotlight: Celestial Steed

I personally love the celestial steed mount in World of Warcraft. I am female and love all things horsey so when I saw it in the blizzard store I was pestering my boyfriend to buy me one. After waiting in the online checkout queue for over 4 hours was I upset with my brand new Celestial Steed mount on the day of release? NO! I was overjoyed!
Course there were a few bugs and the mount originally looked smaller than it should be against my night elf hunter but over the next few months Blizzard worked their magic and the Celestial Steed because beautiful with updated graphics for swimming, and re-scaling so the character didn't dwarf the celestial steed mount.
Even now many months after purchasing the Celestial Steed mount its still my main mount for flying and ground!
If you like special mounts its worth the £17 from Blizzard! Please check out these Celestial Steed pictures and videos that I have made.

Please check out the Celestial Steed at Blizzard Store EU
http://eu.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=221003877

Or Blizzard Store USA:
http://us.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=1100000942

Celestial Steed
Celestial Steed: Updated swimming animation

Celestial Steed: Gathering in Winterspring

Celestial Steed: Walking through Stormwind (pre cataclysm)

No comments:

Post a Comment