Wednesday 13 July 2011

Location of new hunter combat pets for patch 4.2 rage of the firelands.


After looking through the recent patch notes to World of Warcraft I understood that Blizzard had released 10 new rare hunter combat pets to the game, however they failed to disclose their locations and although it was in the "rage of the firelands" update - quite frankly they could have added the beasties anywhere.

However after reading through the HotFix patch notes for the 1st of July they note that the pets can be found in the following areas


  • Mount Hyjal
  • Molten Front


Quote from Blizzard patch notes 1st July 2011.

"All of the Hunter-centric rare spawns in Mount Hyjal and Molten Front are now immune to both Distracting Shot and Taunt."

I hope this helps anyone looking for further information on the location of rare hunter pets recently added to the patch 4.2 for World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Rage of the Firelands patch update.

I have recently re-activated my account to take a look at the new updates and when I find the locations of these rare hunter combat pets I will be posting screenshots and attempt the capture of these curious creatures. :)

Stay tuned and look for my next update here at SimplyWarcraft.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment