Tuesday 9 November 2010

Mysterious Device

While wandering around Darkshire in Duskwood I came across a “Mysterious Device”. I have seen these in cities such as “Stormwind” and they appear to spawn Elemental Mobs who attack the citizens of the town. No doubt this will be a pre-catactlysm event and they are quite a cool feature. In this case the one in Darkshire spawned some “Storm Elementals”.
Mysterious Device
One thing that I did notice after killing some of the Storm Elementals is an added perk for my character known as “Wind Powered” which can give you “Gust of Wind”. Probably gained from killing them . Additional to this when attacking an enemy you get “Gust of Wind” which increases haste by 50 for 10 seconds.
Wind PoweredGust of wind
My interpretation of all the attacks and earthquakes is a pre-catactlysm event that is an attempt of the third faction “Mother Nature” coming back, not just Alliance and Hoard.

No comments:

Post a Comment