Tuesday 1 March 2011

SimplyWarcraft: Reorganised

I am in the process of designing a very pretty new design for SimplyWarcraft. To help make the implementation easier I have labelled every post that has been made to the site which you can see down the right side of the site under Labels.
Preliminary design for www.simplywarcraft.com
1
The server migration has now completed so there should be no downtime for SimplyWarcraft.com.
This will hopefully help people find the information that they require since this version of the site does not have a search box. This will soon change.
I hope that you will enjoy your visit at SimplyWarcraft.com and I hope you will be able to find what you need. If you require further assistance please feel free to contact me at
mail@simplywarcraft.com or write a comment on one of my posts.
Regards Vicky

1 comment:

  1. That design looks gorgeous. I'm so jealous of people who know how to do this so well >.<

    *thumbsup*

    ReplyDelete