Monday 21 June 2010

Account Theft: Shocking tales of truth.

Yesterday I recieved an email saying that Blizzard suspect that someone else had accessed my World of Warcraft and/or Battle.net account and so as a temporary measure suspended my player account.

I thought that since I had just started using a new ipad application called the Armory provided by Blizzard that it was probably a glitch in thier system not compensating for the use of the application.

I gained control back over my account today and to my shock and horror over 5000 gold had gone missing and ALL my characters items and Epic armour, weapons etc had gone missing from my account.

I was litterally heartbroken... I spent litterally YEARS building up my account and character and some ignorant retarded peice of shit decides to go an ruin it.... I dont know why they chose me... all I have ever tried to do is help people and I even send gold and items to new players just starting up...

What on earth is this world and the world of warcraft coming to? After this incident I am really starting to think that people only do something to help themselves and fuck everyone else. As long as they get what they want in life then nothing else matters.

I contacted Blizzard and they set a GM on the case for me and thankfully all my gold and items were returned through the in game mail system. For that I am thankful. Its good to know that there is at least one other kind person out there in the world who is willing to help someone else in need.

From now on the "World of Warcraft Authenticator" will be used especially when its a free ipad application and if you use it (free of charge) you get an awesome "Core Hound Companion".

No comments:

Post a Comment