Monday 24 May 2010

Felblood Fillet Daily Quest

Today while on the Daily fishing quest I discovered "Old Man Barlo" has given me a new fishing quest which I have never done before. This quest involves finding a "Monstorous Felblood Snapper" which he informs can be found in "Hellfire Peninsula" and in the "Shadowmoon Valley". As Hellfire Peninsula was closest I chose that location to attempt capture of the "Monstorous Felblood Snapper".



After arriving in the "Hellfire Peninsula" I quickly realised that I had no clue where to consider fishing as I had never fished in this area before.  And so after flying round and looking at the map I discovered an area called "Pools of Aggonar" after a little investigation I discovered this was in fact pools of water in which you could fish.

This area is closely guarded by "Blistering Rot" and their little gang of "Blistering Oozling", throw in a few "Terrorfiend" and the occasional "Fel Reaver" and its a whole lotta agro to fish, unless you are level 80 that is.



While fishing in this area I caught the following:
1# Barbed Gill Trout
2# Felblood Snapper
3# Felblood Snapper
4# Felblood Snapper
5# Felblood Snapper
6# Barbed Gill Trout
7# Felblood Snapper
8# Felblood Snapper
9# Felblood Snapper
10# Monstorous Felblood Snapper

Flying back to Terokkar Forest I handed in the quest back to "Old Man Barlo" and in return as normal he gave me "Fishing bag of Treasures".
This time it contained:
  • Sharpended Fish Hook x4
  • Razor Sharp Fillet Knife
  • 7 Gold, 37 Silver, 46 Copper


No comments:

Post a Comment