Thursday 27 May 2010

An Act of Goodwill

Today I have been trying to help new players to World of Warcraft by giving them a 6 slot bag.
So far I have given these gifts to the following players:
  • Aspelis
  • Dipson
  • BadWarrior
  • Hoomin
  • Evathediva
  • Sharalyn
  • Solariel
  • Soulrip
  • FrozenCheese
  • Styninator
  • Shootyou
  • Phyborg
  • BlueLagoon
  • Fearthecurse
  • Immadruid
  • Jollytea
  • Sapora
  • Tommyg
  • Adelais
  • Coldfrostgir
  • Eurax
  • Nassut
  • Quibus
  • Samuraijoe
  • Veged
  • Arcehx
  • Cybernetic
  • Tialler
“You don’t know me but I passed you in Goldshire which is just outside of Stormwind City.  I know how hard it is when first starting up in this game.
As an act of goodwill and a friendly gesture I have given you a 6 slot bag to allow you to carry more items if you so wish.
I wish you all the greatest of luck on world of warcraft and to make this clear, I wish for nothing in return.
Kind regards
Latura the Explorer (Level 80)”
In return I have received the following responses: Just shows how far a little goodwill goes even on a game!

Message fro Sharalyn

Message from John

No comments:

Post a Comment